Monday, May 12, 2014

Color Me Orange!

With warmer weather we've been getting out here in Southern California, and with the sun beaming out, I love to pull out my bright lipsticks! And one color I've been constantly reaching for is orange, and I'd like to share with you some of my favorites.




Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in the shade Mischievous
Mischievous is a nice pale orange, and I can't get enough of these things! The formula is semi-mate, but they feel really comfortable on the lips.



E.L.F Moisturizing Lipstick in Coral Cutie
I really enjoy E.L.F lipsticks, not only are they super affordable, but they are so good in formulation as well. Like the name suggests they are moisturizing and this color is more on the sheer side, but can be built up if needed.

Wet N Wild MegaLast Lipcolor in 24 Carrot Gold
Can we just take a moment to appreciate the goodness that is Wet n Wild? Well, they definitely deserve it cos their lipsticks are amazing and for the price, I'm a happy camper! 24 Carrot Gold is a beautiful in between orange, not too pale, but not too dark either. It's my perfect in between and pulls out my inner bunny!


Wet N Wild MegaLast Lipcolor in Purty Persimmon/ Reflect Orange
Can you tell I love Wet N Wild? This color is more on the Red-Orange, but orange nonetheless.
I love wearing this color on days where I don't feel like wearing red, but still want that statement lip!

NYX Matte Lipstick in Indie Flick
Oh, Indie Flick, how you stole my heart! I love all of NYX Matte Lipsticks, the formula is great! They stay on and they're not drying, so you get the best of both worlds. Indie Flick is a beautiful orange and one of the first orange lipsticks I've tried, and boy it did not disappoint!

Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in A-Go-Go
Now this may sound strange, but I love wearing this color because it reminds me of carrots! I love wearing this when I don't really want to fuss about it moving around. I adore this shade and is defiantly for those who are a little more daring cos it is bright!

Prestige Lipliner in Poppy
I know what you're thinking, this isn't exactly a lipstick and you're right. But this lipliner feels like a lipstick and it lasts, so the fact that it's a lipliner doesn't bother me. This is actually my first Prestige lipliner and I have to say, where has this been all my life? It's not drying, nor does it drag on the lips! I love this color its a nice red-orange and super comfortable to wear and underneath my lipstick it makes it last for AGES! I literally wore this to dinner and it did not budge; that's a total winner in my book.















Well, that concludes my favorite orange lipsticks!
I hope you guys found it helpful for the next time you're shopping around for orange lipsticks!

Until next time, I send my love to all you makeup connoisseurs out there!





No comments:

Post a Comment