Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Game Changing Night Cream

The world of skin care has always been an uncharted territory of mine. The most I've ever done was slap on some daily moisturizer and that was it; nothing specific and surely nothing fancy. Those were the days of my teenage years where my skin didn't really call out for help, but now that I've reached my early 20's and having my skin type change drastically, let's say I take skin care a little more serious now. One thing that I've added to my night time skin care routine is a night cream.


Here's a little background about my skin type:
My skin can get quite dry, with some dry patches in certain areas, and I also have sensitive skin.
Not to mention that my skin can look a little dull at times.



It's hard for me to find products that won't irritate my skin and when I stumbled upon the Avon Skin Revitalize Night Radiance Cream  it was like a heaven sent!
The first time I tried it, I was a tad hesitant because of its heavy fragrance. Usually anything that contains a fragrance is huge no since they tend to make skin livid, but surprisingly this stuff did not break me or cause a reaction.

It also claims to help boost radiance and I can happily say that it does.


I was amazed that after O N E  use I saw a significant difference in my skin!  I was pleased to see that it even helped with my dry patches . The one thing I will say is that it doesn't exactly give me the moisture I need, so I do end up putting a small layer of coconut oil on top to give me the hydration my skin craves. If you have normal to dry skin then this will probably be enough for you, but for those of us who are on the dryer -emphasis on the ER- side, you may need to lather up something on top!

Other than me adding an extra layer of moisturizer, this is fantastic product worth giving a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment