Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Small Lush Haul


I've recently taken a trip down to Lush and picked up a couple things I've been dying to try. I used to be completely obsessed with Lush, and was always in and out of that store trying out everything I could get my hands on, but for the past few months I haven't so much as walked into a Lush store. Sad, I know, but I'm glad to say that I've found my love for Lush again!


The first item I had my eye on was their Color Supplement in Light Yellow. I've heard good things about this product and finally gathered up the courage to buy it, and I've been loving it!
I can definitely tell it's going to be a great product for the summer. It's one of those products that doesn't feel too heavy on the skin, but provides amble about of coverage at the same time. You can definitely sheer it out for a lighter coverage by mixing it with a moisturizer, or for those areas that need a little more coverage, you can just use this alone and it will help sort that out.

What I really enjoy about this product is it makes my skin look great and feel great!
Now I may have to go back and pick up a second jar in Dark Yellow, so I can mix the two shades because Light Yellow is the perfect color for me...in the winter that is.


The second product I picked up was Breath of Fresh Air, and this was actually recommended to me by one of the employees. I actually use this toner mixed in with my Color Supplement, and I must say these two make a lovely combination. The Color Supplement can be quite thick and the toner sheers it down and turns it into a thinner consistency.

To be fair, I've only used two toners in my life and this will be my third, but I can tell a difference between them all. The first toner I tried was too drying for me and Breath of Fresh Air is anything but! It really calms my skin  because of the rose and aloe vera, and allows my moisturizer to really penetrate my skin, and it's suitable for all skin types.


I do wish I went for the 8oz bottle instead of the 3oz, seeing how I'm probably going to go trough this bottle quite FAST, and its a way better value for you to get the bigger bottle anyway!


I can already feel the Lush withdrawals! *sigh*

Well, until next time, sending all my love to you all!





No comments:

Post a Comment