Friday, July 4, 2014

My PHAMExpo 2014 Experience

This year was my first time attending PHAMExpo and it was quite the experience! For those of you who never attended PHAME it's a professional hair and make up expo where professionals, students, and just anyone interested in hair and make up gather. It's a great way to see brands and people in the industry!
When I first walked in I didn't know what to expect seeing it was my first expo ever, and boy was I in heaven! The energy and people inside were amazing! You had all sorts of brands with the products they offer to even schools show casing what they're all about and some students doing make up right then and there!



The atmosphere was simply amazing. You had brands like Makeup Geek, Lime Crime, Real Techniques, Sauce Box (And may I add the girls working there were so kind!), just to name a few.


Overall my experience was magical! I was lucky enough to meet Doe Deere, creator/founder of LimeCrime, and the line to purchase their products was insane, but totally worth the wait!



And of course, I couldn't help but pick up a few things from Lime Crime! 














I would have to say the highlight of the day was meeting Sam and Nick from Pixiwoo! They were actually the first people I started watching on youtube and I've learned so much from their videos. They are both even more beautiful in person and just the loveliest people I've had the pleasure of meeting.

I did a little shopping while I was there, I mean how can you not? So I'll have another blog post of the things I hauled at PHAMExpo!

If you're ever in the Los Angeles area when PHAMExpo is around, I definitely recommend you check it out! It's a great time and a great experience to have.




Until next time, sending all my love to my fellow makeup connoisseurs! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment