Thursday, June 26, 2014

High Voltage Make Up That Really Packs A Punch!

 Do you ever have those moments where everything you buy seems to come from one brand? Well, that happened to me. Lately all my beauty purchases seems to be from Kat Von D! I feel like it wasn't that long ago when I purchased her liquid lipstick in A-GO-GO, and I managed to pick up just a couple more things from her line.



Everlasting Blush


















Can we just take a moment to admire this beautiful color? I have the shade Bellisima, which is a gorgeous peachy pink. I adore this blush so much, it's insane! Everything I could possibly want in a blush is given to me and I am eternally grateful!  This blush is pigmented, long lasting, and extremely silky feeling. It also blends really nicely, see everything about it is perfect! What I like most about this blush is you can gently tap your brush into it and have a light wash of color or you can be extremely daring and have a nice flush of color.

Chrysalis Eyeshadow Palette

 
Choosing between this palette and the Monarch Eyeshadow Palette was extremely difficult! But I thought I would step outside my neutral comfort zone and try out Chrysalis, and I'm glad I did. All the shadows are nicely pigmented and although you may think some of the shades aren't that wearable, they really are! You can actually create a variety of looks with this palette from a nice subtle day time look to an amplified night look. My favorite shade would have to be Hybrid Moments, a beautiful deep plum color. Most of these shadows are quite soft, so you might get some powder everywhere, but the shades are so beautiful that I don't mind the slight mess.



Left To Right: Lucid, Lunar Lights, Lifelike


Left To Right: Tornay, Entombed, Graphic Nature, Black Milk, Melancholia, Glasswing, Transition, Mezzanie, Hybrid Moments


 











I'm really tempted to go back to Sephora and pick up the Monarch palette and maybe another blush from this line!

Have you tried any of these or other Kat Von D products?

Until next time, sending all my love to my fellow make up connoisseurs! xo

4 comments:

  1. I've never used Kat Von D make up before (I'm not sure they even sell it in the UK), but that palette looks amazing xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I've tried her products are amazing! I think Sephora now ships to the UK! (:

      Delete
  2. wow these products look amazing!! i especially love the eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has some pretty amazing eyeshadow palettes! (:

      Delete