Friday, June 13, 2014

In The Tropics Palette


I don't know about you, but with the warmer weather upon us I tend to gravitate towards shimmery eye shadows. There's nothing better than a nice shimmery eye look for summer and this In The Tropics palette by Sephora gives you many options to choose from!



Inside this palette contains 10 beautiful shimmery shades that can be used either wet or dry. If you want to intensify the color I would suggest using them wet! Now I must admit, some of the shades are more pigmented than others, but what I like about them is you can build up the color intensity by layering the color. The eye shadows also wear quite nicely even on my oily lids which is something I struggle with when it comes to shimmery shades.


There honestly isn't one shade in the palette I wouldn't wear. I was quite impressed with these eye shadows that I'm interested in checking out other Moonshadow baked palettes that Sephora offers!

Until next time, sending all my love to all my fellow make up connoisseurs out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment