Monday, September 22, 2014

New Romantic

Hello my lovelies! Its been quite sometime since I last sat down and wrote a blog post. So much has happened since starting makeup school, and trying to find that fine balance between my personal life and school has been difficult because I go to school full time. I am working on it, promise! I still can't believe I just wrapped up my midterm for beauty 101 and I only have 3 more weeks left until I advance to the next class! Time flew right by and so did this month, I can't believe October is almost here.


Anyway, I thought I would share this look I created over the weekend! I was really inspired by the new romantic style from the 80's and added my own spin with some purples. I hope you guys enjoy this look as much as I enjoyed creating it! I'm thinking of making this a regular thing there, what do you guys think?







 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Products Used:

Eyes:

Face:

Cheeks:
Lips:
  • Wet N Wild Pagan Angel




I hope you all have been well! Tell me what you guys have been up to recently!

Until next time, sending all my love to my fellow makeup connoisseurs! x


No comments:

Post a Comment