Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Where Have I Been/ Life Update

Hey, Guys!

It's been quite sometime since my last post and I sincerely apologize life has gotten a tad bit hectic these past few weeks. I was away planning a small BBQ I threw for my friends as a small thank you for being there for me and just being great friends to me in general. As you all know these past few months have been quite hard for me and still is, but I'm managing to pick myself up slowly but surely. Then last week I was helping one of my friends plan a surprise party for her boyfriend (who is also one of my good friends) and boy, that was stressful! The party was a big success, although I'm not going to lie, we all had a little too much to drink which then resulting to my phone being found at the bottom of a pool. (Drink responsibly!) While that's getting sorted, I've also been quite busy with tons of paperwork due to the fact that I will be starting make up school next month! Exciting right?! I promise I'll be back up with new posts soon! I also can't wait to share my journey with you all as I start taking the steps to becoming a make up artist.


What have you all been up to recently? I would love to know if anything exciting has happened! 


As always, sending all my love to my fellow make up connoisseurs! xo

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've been having fun and keeping busy! I can't wait to see your next steps as you reach for your dreams - it's going to be wonderful!

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm very excited to start this journey soon. :) x

      Delete